BPATS | Volunteer for BPATS
The Society is involved in many different activities and requires members,
to volunteer in order to carry
out its obligations. This would not be possible without the contribution of our members.
There are several ways to get involved:
- Planning and organizing events like workshops, classes and outdoor milongas
(tango social events)
- Hosting and chaperoning visiting teachers and musicians
- Maintaining member database and sending out renewal notices, general admin etc.
- Maintaining the BPATS Web site
- Publicizing BPATS activities to the general public and press, this may include creating
Signs, Poster, Brochures and Flyer Design
- Editing, layout, Writing articles for BPATS Newsletter
- Milonga set up and tear down
- Milonga door greeter or sign in
- Milonga food preparation
If you wish to volunteer for any of the above activities, offer specific skills or just wish to be added to the BPATS volunteer list, please e-mail your request to volunteer at BPATS dot co dot uk
Please contact me, I am interested in volunteering.
- Event Planning
- Event Information
Volunteers help out during workshops, social events and hospitality by making amazing events even better.
In return, Volunteers receive festival discounts, experience the joy of helping out behind the scenes,
know other dancers, look after guest instructors and out-of-town milongueros, and get to celebrate at the
BPATS Team After Event Dinner Party which is just for society officials and volunteers.
If you are able to host out-of-town dancers in your home, please contact the support team directly.
Whatever your motivation for wanting to help out, We're excited to have you onboard!
Please Download and fill out the Volunteer Form in PDF Format to let us know you want to help.