BPATS Membership | Benefits & Value of Membership
By becoming a member of Bournemouth & Poole Argentine Tango Society you are helping the society to
advance the cause of tango as a social dance. Your support will go a long way in promoting Argentine Tango.
Types and Membership Rates
Standard Individual Membership: £40/Annually
Student/Retiree Membership: £20/Annually
Group/Family Membership: £70/Annually
Lifetime Foundation Membership: £200/0ne Time Fee
Membership Benefits that Pays for Itself in a short time.
Membership rights, commitments and benefits are described in detail in the Bylaws. The society board
determines how resources are allocated. The 10 Foundation/Lifetime members receive a board seat.
At only £40 BPATS membership pays for itself if you attend the Society Social Events, one of the society
group and private tuition courses, or purchases of dancewear, clothes and accessories.
Membership Keeps on Paying for itself
Your membership will also provide you with the information and resources needed to advance
your tango skills.
- All Members receive FREE ONLINE access to Tango Resources (archive,
postings, information, links to relevant websites, other useful information)
- Monthly newsletter with news and technical tips.
- A chance to shape the future of BPATS. The Society is democratic
and members are encouraged to contribute and get involved.
- Members pay significantly reduced registration rates to the Annual
See full list of benefits below
Key Features and Benefits of Membership
- Discounts to all Society-sponsored events (classes, dances and workshops)
- Discounts to some non-Society-sponsored events, whose organisers have kindly
agreed to give discounts to BPATS members.
- The opportunity to vote at our AGM and be nominated for election to the Executive Committee.
- Discounts and concession to all BPATS Tango instructions and social events
- Free welcome Practica audio CD
- Free access to all BPATS Tango library (audio and video CD/DVD).
- Open & Guided Practica support through our community practice session.
- Regular monthly newsletter (news, events, updates and activities)
- E-mail notification and updates for late-breaking special events, etc.